They are not the enemy.
Of course you are nervous.
Think about how they are feeling. – Be what they want.
Know when you walk in the room, you have what they want. The important thing then is to have what they want.
Treat it like a conversation.
If they ask you a question and you have no idea what the answer is then just say that you don’t know, don’t bluff.
- Why did you chose to come to this course?
- Why is this course better than other places that you are auditioning for?
- What experience have you had so far?
- What have you been involved in.
- What are the shows that you have seen recently? – what company did it? – when did you go and see it?
- Name a time when something went wrong and you had to solve the issue.
- Use the correct technical terms
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?